Organizations & People
Subcommittee on Nomenclature, Properties,
and Units in Laboratory Medicine
- Torino, Italy, 5-7 Aug 2007 (pdf
file - 41KB) [draft 17 Sep
- Brussels, Belgium, 3-5 Dec 2006 (pdf
file - 41KB) [confirmed draft]
- Paris, France, 8-10 Apr 2006 (pdf
file - 37KB) [confirmed draft]
- Rome, Italy, 7-9 Oct 2005 (pdf
file - 30KB) [updated 8 June
- Leiden, Netherlands, 6-7 April 2005 (pdf
file - 31KB)
- Sousse, Tunisia, 14-17 May 2004 (pdf
file - 155KB)
- Lund, Sweden, 25-27 Oct 2003 (pdf
file - 172KB)
- Hannover, Germany, 9-11 Nov 2002 (pdf
file - 33KB)
- Brisbane, Australia, 30 June - 4 July 2001 (pdf
file - 101KB)
- Copenhagen, Denmark, 17-20, March 2000 (pdf
file - 34KB)
- Berlin, Germany, 8-10 August 1999
Summary published in Chem. Int. 22(3), 2000 - Full
text - pdf 34KB
> NPU Code <http://dior.imt.liu.se/cnpu/>
in Rome, Italy (Oct 2005) - from left: Wolf Külpmann,
Francoise Pontet, Pedro Soares Arajo, Ulla Magdal Petersen, Urban
Forsum, Gunnar Nordin, René Dybkaer, and Ivan Bruunshuus
on Nomenclature, Properties, and Units of the Clinical
Chemistry Section was discontinued in December 2001. The
work of the Chemistry and the Human Health Division is now
organized as projects.
related to this topic continue to be coordinated by this Subcommittee
on Nomenclature, Properties, and Units in Laboratory Medicine.
Page last modified 17 September 2007.
Copyright ©1999-2007 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions or comments about IUPAC, please contact, the Secretariat.
Questions regarding the website, please contact web