|I U P A C|
Pure and Applied Chemistry
|> Journal Objectives||> Notes for Contributors|
|> Publication Policy||> Notes for Editors (pdf)|
|> about PAC online||> Notes for Reviewers (pdf)|
|> Special Topic Issues||> ManuscriptCentral|
New functionalities and design available for the years
2007-1976. Please check.
2007- Vol. 79
or NEW design contents
February-March '03 - a Special Topic Issue on the Theme of Natural Products
Since 1960, IUPAC has made available to chemists everywhere a large amount of important chemical information which it publishes in Pure and Applied Chemistry (ISSN 0033-4545) .
Check the Reports section for alternative compilations of all IUPAC Technical Reports and Recommendations, including references prior to 1996.
> Questions or comments, please e-mail [email protected]
- to publish IUPAC Recommendations on nomenclature, symbols and units.
- to publish IUPAC Technical Reports on standardization, recommended procedures, collaborative studies, data compilations, etc.
- to publish papers based upon authoritative lectures presented at IUPAC sponsored conferences, symposia and workshops.
- to publish papers or collections of papers by invitation, as special topic features.
IUPAC Scientific Editor, Conference and Special Topic Papers
James R. Bull (South Africa)
Editors, IUPAC Recommendations and Technical Reports
John W. Lorimer (Canada): Chairman, Interdivisional Committee on Terminology, Nomenclature and Symbols ( ICTNS )
Bernado J. Herold (Portugal): Secretary, ICTNS
These are regular issues of the Journal that contain publications on Special Topics
- Natural Products and Biodiversity, Vol. 79, No. 4, 2007
- Organometallics in Organic Synthesis, Vol. 78, No. 2, 2006
- Organic Synthesis, Vol. 77, No. 7, 2005
- Implications of Endocrine Active Substances for Humans and Wildlife - a SCOPE/IUPAC Project, Vol. 75, Nos. 11-12, 2003
- Natural Products, Vol. 75, Nos. 2-3, 2003
- Nanostructured Advanced Materials, Vol. 74, No. 9, 2002
- The Science of Sweeteners, Vol. 74, No. 7, 2002
- Medicinal Chemistry in the New Millennium, Vol. 74, No. 5, 2002
- Electrochemistry and Interfacial Chemistry for the Environment, Vol. 73, No. 12, 2001
- Quantum Chemistry in the 21st, Vol. 72, No. 8, 2000
- Green Chemistry, Vol. 72, No. 7, 2000
- Nanostructured Systems, Vol. 72, Nos. 1-2, 2000
- Review of Oil Spill Countermeasures Technologies and Response Methods, Vol. 71, No. 1, 1999
- Natural and Anthropogenic Environmental Oestrogens - The Scientific Basis for Risk Assessment, Vol. 70, No. 9, 1998
- Physical Organic Chemistry for the 21st Century - a symposium in print, Vol. 69, No. 2, 1997
- Highlights in Bioorganic - a symposium in print, Vol. 68, No. 11, 1996
- IUPAC White Book on Chlorine, Vol. 68, No. 9, 1996
> Read more about PAC and PAC Special Topics Project
>> Chem. Int. 27(2), pp. 13-15 (2005)
>> Chem. Int. 25(5), pp. 10-12 (2003)
>> Chem. Int. 24(5), p. 7 (2002)
>> Chem. Int. 22(4), pp. 105-107 (2000)
|Institutional Subscription|| USD 1700; one year
includes online and free Chemistry International
|Electronic Only||USD 1000|
|Personal Subscription||USD 99|
|Back Issues||USD 170|
Please address all requests to:
PO Box 13757 Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3757, USA
Tel.: +1 919 485 8700; Fax: +1 919 485 8706
E-mail: < [email protected] >