31 No. 6
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
18–23 July 2010, Taipei, China
The 24th International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry will be held at Taipei International Convention Center from 18–23 July 2010. 24th ICOMC 2010 will provide a forum for in-depth assessment of the challenges involved in the dynamic and fast-moving field of organometallic chemistry and related research endeavors. It will bring together all leading chemists from all over the world to exchange and present the latest discoveries and developments.
The six-day conference program will feature plenary lectures, invited lectures/communications, and oral and poster presentations covering the following topics:
- organometallic chemistry with transition metals, lanthanides, and main group elements
- organometallic catalysis: new synthetic methods, enantioselective catalysis, C-H bond activation and functionalization, alkene metathesis, and cascade reactions
- polymerization and polymers
- metal- and heteroatom-based molecular organometallics for materials
- catalysis and organometallics for green chemistry and energy
- bioinorganics and bioorganometallics in biology and medicine
- theoretical and physical methods, bonding and reaction mechanisms in organometallic chemistry
- self-assembly and supramolecular chemistry involving organometallic skeletons
last modified 11 December 2009.
Copyright © 2003-2009 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com