31 No. 6
Nanotechnology for Schools and the General Public
Chemistry International has published five articles* on the exciting topic of nanotechnology, including ones on healthcare, sports and leisure, water, biomimetics, and new chemistry. Now, the author of these articles has produced a small 32-page booklet on the applications of nanotechnology. Topics covered are a general description of what nanotechnology is, along with sections on transport, sports and leisure, home, healthcare, energy, environment, risks and benefits, and future directions. The booklet is well illustrated, and should appeal to a wide age range from schoolchildren to the general public.
Nanotechnology for Schools and the General Public is available for free following request to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
>> DOWNLOAD pdf (1.1MB)
*The five Chem Int references are:
- Nanotechnology: An Answer to the World’s Water Crisis? Jul-Aug 2009
- Nanotechnology in Good Health? Jan-Feb 2009
- Nanotechnology—The New Chemistry, Nov-Dec 2007
- Nanotechnology: lessons from Mother Nature, Nov-Dev 2006
- Nanotechnology: Does It Have a Sporting Chance? Jan- Feb 2006
Page last modified 18 August 2011.
Copyright © 2003-2011 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com