29 No. 5
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis
3–4 October 2007
San Francisco, California, USA
A two-day conference on Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis will be held in San Francisco, California, USA, from 3–4 October 2007. MAOS 2007 will feature invited and contributed oral presentations from renowned experts in the field of microwave synthesis, a poster session, and an exhibition where all the major instrument vendors will display the latest in microwave reactor technology. In addition, an optional one-day short course for newcomers to this field and experienced users will be organized on 2 October at the same site.
Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Jonathan Ellman (Berkeley, USA)
- Bruce H. Lipshutz (Santa Barbara, USA)
- Michael Organ (York University, Canada)
- Mats Larhed (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Nicholas E. Leadbeater (University of Connecticut, USA)
- Bruce Clapham (Abbott Laboratories, USA)
- Scott Wolkenberg (Merck Research Laboratories, USA)
- Hansjoerg Lehmann (Novartis, Switzerland)
- Jesus Alcazar (Johnson & Johnson, Spain)
- Daiusz Bogdal (Politechnika Krakowska, Poland)
- Wendy Sandoval (Genentech, USA)
last modified 18 September 2007.
Copyright © 2003-2007 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com