26 No. 4
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Chemistry for Agriculture
30 November–3 December 2004, Jesenik, Czech Republic
The 30th International Conference on Chemistry for Agriculture will present scientific research achievements obtained in various interdisciplinary projects, from pollution control in agriculture and chemical industry to agriculture practices. The conference, which will be held 30 November–3 December in Jesenik, Czech Republic, is a unique forum in which new concepts of technological innovations evolve.
The conference sessions will focus on the following themes:
- chemical technology—mineral fertilizers, feed phosphates and other additives
- agricultural chemistry—fertilizer nutrient’s changes in the soil, nutrient availability
- phosphorus and nitrogen problem in the environment
- ecotoxicology—selected problems
- new production technologies of chemical agents for agriculture
- new methods of chemical products application in agriculture
- impact of chemical products on plant and animal production
- harmful substances in agriculture and the environment
meeting will also provide a chance to look into research programs
and projects that focus on the use of chemicals in accordance
with European directives: nitrate and urban waste directives,
the Code of the Best Agricultural Practices, and the Best
Available Technology in the fertilizer industry.
calendar for contact information
last modified 18 July 2004.
Copyright © 2003-2004 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact [email protected]